Today’s working population is filled with talented individuals who feel trapped in careers that neither inspire them nor connect with their values. Why?
As young adults:
- They didn’t have an opportunity to explore a variety of options
- They didn’t have the opportunity to connect their strengths and interests to possible careers
- They were led to decide on one career path and stick with it
The Career Storybook Solution:
Before young adults can understand who they might become, they must first understand who they are.
Career Story Book (CSB) is a year-long journey that helps students identify their individual talents and connect those talents to potential fields and rewarding careers.
The program is designed to:
- Guide students from inner discovery to external application as they discover individual strengths and values and use them as a foundation to develop their own career path
- Encourage students to embrace the freedom of developing their own unique career path.
- Provide an easy, methodical approach to exploring the wealth of career opportunities that exist today and the diversity within industry sectors.
Upon completion of the program, students will have a deeper understanding of their individual strengths and interests. They will move forward armed with a short list of career fields and a concrete plan to guide them as they pursue those careers.