Congratulations on working your way through this course on preparing for an interview! Interviews are a necessary yet scary part of the job interview. You should think of the interview as a value-add. When you are prepared and ready, you can show the organization who you are and how you can benefit the organization.
You have taken the initiative to learn more about preparing for an interview. Take the knowledge you have gained and go forth in your interviewing journey.
Remember the following:
- Every interview is a learning opportunity
- You are also interviewing the company
- You need to be prepared to leave the impression you want.
- Perfect practice makes perfect
- Bring your own questions to the interview