Founder, NextCareer Coaching
In order to be recognized, first you need to be noticed. Your professional achievements need to be visible. But most job seekers are uncomfortable "tooting their own horn."
As an ICF certified Career Coach, Elizabeth offers a proven process for helping mid-career professionals build a brand that lets you stand in your value, share your accomplishments, and gain the visibility you need to reach your potential. No horn-tooting required.
Elizabeth is a program designer and mentor for Career Storybook, offering the following programs:
- Power Up Your Back to Work Plan and Aim High!
- Accelerate and Land your Dream Job Fast!
- 90 - Minute 3-Part Brand Makeover
- Rejection-Proof Your Job Search
Academic and Professional Background
NextCareer Coaching founder Elizabeth Borelli has remained a top-ranked career counselor for Lee Hecht Harrison since 2016. She leverages a BA in Psychology and ICF Coaching Credential with multiple accreditations to boost her client’s positivity, resilience, and successful landing rates.
On the road to finding my calling, I've worked in high tech marketing, started, grew and sold a business, published a book, created an app before finally earning my ICF (coaching) certification. Along this windy road I've learned some things:
- You don’t need to invest in spendy certifications to explore new career opportunities, you may change course before you have a chance to use them.
- There are so many options for purposeful work it can be hard to choose just one, but it’s a good idea to do it anyway.
- The biggest roadblock to success is self-confidence.
- We all have the potential to achieve your dreams, the hardest part is taking that first step.
After finally settling in to my 'True North' as Martha Beck would say, I’ve proud to say over the past 4 years I’ve had the privilege of helping hundreds of job seekers to turn their goals into reality.
I use my degree in psychology and multiple certifications in coaching, communication, and wellness to help women:
- Explore the options to find a career or business that works on your terms
- Find the energy and the confidence to go for your goals
- Build a network to support your success
- Create a resume and online profile that celebrates you!
- Go from feeling invisible to invincible
- Develop a brand that aligns with your truth and speaks to the world
My focus on building confidence, especially among women who have taken a career break to raise a family, stems from my own experience.
My goal is to help you find your path to success, whatever that looks like for you!