Career Mastermind Groups
Features of Career Mastermind Groups
- Live, weekly groups led by qualified professional coaches and industry thought leaders.
- Members have support time for their personal goals
- Small groups ensure the highest engagement conditions
- The power of a trusted, supportive professional network
Benefits of Career Mastermind Groups
- Weekly guidance of a professional mentor who knows your business.
- Personal accountability to keep you on track and sustain your progress.
- Creative support and networking with peers in your field.
Live Tuesdays 12-1pm PST
Take advantage of your business knowledge and leadership skills, dust off your resume and get updated information on how a job search is conducted these days. Receive insights, tips and ongoing support in all areas for success at the next level.
Live Tuesdays 8-9am PST
Job hunting in this market can be a difficult challenge. You will need the help and support of a coach experienced in working with nonprofits as well as your peers actively supporting you to get your next position. We will take a look at the unique aspects of the nonprofit profession and review all aspects of the job search.
Live Thursdays 12-1pm PST
You have unique skills that can be an asset in your job search. You will have the support of a professional sales leader and your peers to help you use those sales abilities to help get your name to the top of the hiring list.
Live Wednesdays 2-3pm PST
This group is for professionals in public service (government, military, education, or non-profit organizations) who wants to improve their ability to develop professional connections that will open new opportunities now or in the future.
Would you like help with your career development?
Book a free 15-minute consultation with our founder to get guidance, course, and group suggestions.